Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It Really is Never Too Late

Hi Bonnie,

Remember me? I am a member of the Blue Ridge Spinner’s & Weavers Guild. I signed up for your horoscope weaving workshop back in 2007 but unable to attend. You sent me a packet with beads for a horoscope necklace and a horoscope threading draft. I ordered a Bambu 7 kit from Cotton Clouds. With the nudging and help of our guild president (Beth) I completed the shawl over the Labor Day weekend. I enjoyed every minute of the weaving! This is my first experience with Bambu. I really like the drape of the finished garment. Thank you.

Enjoy the pictures.

Terri


Hi Bonnie,

Well, I finally strung my horoscope necklace. I really enjoyed working on this project (both weaving the shawl and beading the necklace). It was so much fun. I chose to do my first grandsons horoscope for this project and I will wear both close to my heart.

Thank you.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment