Sunday, November 1, 2009

When A Master Explores Plain Weave

Bonnie,

I have to say, I am glad I took the Exploring Not So Plain workshop. Learned some helpful information and had a really good time. Round robin's are all organized before hand and not much teaching necessary. This one gave lots of ideas for plain weave and very good for beginners. Loved that you had so many "keep 'em busy" projects.

I AM ENCOURAGED BY THE POSSIBILITY OF COMBINING THE SUPPLEMENTARY WARP WITH THE WOVEN WORDS. A FRESH LOOK FOR ME TO EXPERIMENT WITH. I WILL TRY ANOTHER ONE SOON. I WANT TO DO PEACE ON EARTH FOR THE
HOLIDAYS AND START A PEACE SERIES. I HAVE 16 YDS OF THIS ON THE
LOOM. THIS ONE IS PEACE, WORLD PEACE. I SCRAMBLED SOME OF THE
LETTERS AND REVERSED THE S SECOND PEACE.. IS SCRAMBLING LETTERS
PART OF THE THINGS THAT ARE OK?

Barbara Herbster

Bonnie says, "If it weaves up to look like the picture above---well, yes, it's Ok."

No comments:

Post a Comment