Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Blanket for Cash

Hi Bonnie

I have finished the horoscope blanket for my grandson, Cash. Attached are the pictures. I think it is one of the best things I have ever woven. I only listened to Beethoven’s 1st and 6th symphonies while I wove so it is full of relaxing and beautiful thoughts and vibes. The weaving part went quite quickly and the bamboo warp was the easiest I have ever wound on. My daughter is very pleased with it. I am pretty sure I will be ordering two more plans for my older grandsons, but first have to finish one for Cash’s brother, Drew.

Thanks so much for your help on this. It really was a pleasure to weave and even winding the warp and the threading the loom were not that bad. Like you said, baby steps, not too much at one time. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I won’t be starting Drew’s until maybe October. Need to do something a little faster.

Thanks again.

Robin Nixon

No comments:

Post a Comment