Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's Never Too Late

Hi Bonnie,

Remember me? I am a member of the Blue Ridge Spinner’s & Weavers Guild. I signed up for your horoscope weaving workshop back in 2007 but unable to attend. You sent me a packet with beads for a horoscope necklace and a horoscope threading draft. I ordered a Bambu 7 kit from Cotton Clouds. With the nudging and help of our guild president (Beth) I completed the shawl over the Labor Day weekend. I enjoyed every minute of the weaving! This is my first experience with Bambu. I really like the drape of the finished garment. Thank you. Terri



1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, so fun to read your blogs. (Even though I know nothing about weaving so I don't understand a lot of what you are discussing.) I am happy that I can still see the beautiful colors in your photos. And, I LOVE the picture of Pallas Athena. I think I will look her up and learn more about her.
    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete